Thinspo

Daily Dose of Thinspiration

Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekends

What are the hardest days for you to stay on track? I feel like I struggle just a little bit more over the weekend. Im a creature of habit, so work is great. Breakfast, lunch, snack, workouts, dinner are all at the same times during the week. For some strange reason though Saturday and Sunday seem to through me off. I wonder why this is? More free time to think about food? My boyfriend J works Monday through Saturday and sleeps in very late on Sundays, so maybe it's being in the house alone with no distractions that makes me think about food so much more. I've got to think of something quick to keep my mind on other things. Hmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Do laundry, clean, wash the dishes, take out the trash, scrub the toilet. There's lots of things. But yeah, weekends are hard for me 3: Good luck.

    ReplyDelete