Thinspo

Daily Dose of Thinspiration

Friday, April 24, 2009

Progress

Good morning!!! I love Friday's for so many reasons; one of which is my weekly progress report checks (not that I don't weigh my self 3 times a day anyway). BUT, I have this little chart that I made up with all the numbers between my starting weight and goal weight listed out. Each Friday I take a gigantic black sharpie and black out the numbers that no longer apply to me. It's very therapeutic and completely satisfying!!! Id love to hear what you girls do to stay motivated!

Starting Weight- 161
Goal Weight- 110
Current Weight- 146
Total: 15 pound weight loss

Starting Inches
Bust- 38
Waist- 42
Hips- 40

Current Inches
Bust-38 (0 inch change)
Waist- 34 (-8 inches)
Hips-39 (-1 inch)

2 comments:

  1. I...don't do anything yet! I totally should though! Do you do it for every pound?

    I don't have measurements yet, either. I think I'm going to do them when I get down to a certain point, so that will keep me motivated. I can generally tend to stay motivated until about the 150's, and then I get tired, so if I start measurements then, I'll be much better off :3

    GOOD JOB ON LOSING SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do!! Every Friday I cross every single pound I have lost brining me one step closer to my goal :0)

    ReplyDelete