Thinspo

Daily Dose of Thinspiration

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Down....

I feel so blue today. I think I am single handedly trying to eat my way into plus size clothing (not that Im not a HUGE 147 anyway). I don't know what my problem is but I just can't get motivated this week...which is in no way a good thing. I have to be in a bathing suit in less than two weeks. Well, at least everyone will know where to find the beached whale while Im there. Look no further than my own little beach towel. Come one, come all. $2 admission to witness the fat freak.

1 comment:

  1. You'll get motivated again ♥. It's just hard.

    What helps me when I want to eat something is that I remind myself that I can start to have those things again AFTER I lose the weight, but in moderation this time. That I'm not going forever without it, just aiming for a higher goal, and I can have all that food again when I'm at what I want--so I need to lose faster so I can have it sooner!

    ReplyDelete