Thinspo

Daily Dose of Thinspiration

Monday, April 27, 2009

Half and Half

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!! Saturday was pretty great. I ate about 300-350 calories total and did about 20 minutes of strength training. Sunday began with a vigorous workout on the elliptical and no food until around 4. That's when it fell apart. We had friends over to the house and J ordered a gob ton of pizza. I swear to you, I ate 5 pieces, chicken wings, AND cheesy bread. Oy!! That's okay though, we all have slip ups and it's back to the grind stone today. I've learned over the years that you have to stay positive in life or all is lost!

1 comment:

  1. omg your slip up sounds disgustingly delicious.

    I keep telling myself that I WILL NOT EAT THAT STUFF until I lose all my weight, which if I do it right, I should be down to my goal by November :3

    Good job with the new ellipitcal regime. I love those things.

    ReplyDelete